What To Expect for Chamonix 2012
Now we’re in to 2012, we take a look at developments in the Chamonix valley for this forthcoming year.
Written by Chamonix Local Experts! Read about what's going on in Chamonix and the best things to do and visit in Chamonix during your stay.
Five of the most visited sites in Haute Savoie are in the Chamonix Valley
Our overview on what is happening with the Annecy 2018 Winter Olympic bid
Prices released as Chamonix gears up for the winter season
If you love running you’ll love the trail running races in Chamonix
Chamonix’s famous guides immortalised in a new wall painting
Chamonix, nestled in the heart of the French Alps, is renowned for its majestic snow-covered peaks and stunning winter landscapes. As the snow blankets the town, it transforms into a winter wonderland, offering a multitude of exhilarating experiences for visitors to embrace. Here is an overview of 10 winter experiences in Chamonix that allow you to truly embrace the magic of the snow.
1. Hiking in Chamonix ValleyExperience the breathtaking beauty of Chamonix in spring by embarking on a hiking adventure. Explore the magnificent valleys, lush green meado
1. Climb to New Heights on Mont BlancScale the highest peak in the Alps, Mont Blanc. Engage in exhilarating mountaineering experiences led by seasoned guides who ensure y
Chamonix, nestled in the heart of the French Alps, transforms into a picturesque tapestry of vibrant colors during autumn. The region's breathtaking landscapes and charming villages become even more stunning as the leaves change, creating a magical atmosphere for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. From hiking through golden forests to indulging in local delights, Chamonix offers a wide range of activities that perfectly capture the essence of this enchanting season.
1. Hiking in the Majestic Vallee BlancheEmbark on a thrilling hiking expedition through the magnificent Vallee Blanche. Marvel at stunning glaciers, towering peaks, and c
1. Skiing at Chamonix MountainChamonix is renowned for its exceptional skiing opportunities. With over 150 kilometers of slopes catering to all skill levels, it provides
1. Ice Climbing: Conquer Frozen PeaksChallenge yourself by scaling frozen waterfalls and ice-covered cliffs in Chamonix. Ice climbing in this region presents adventurers
No need to worry if your plans change with free cancellation options available
All of our providers offer 24/7 support
Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.
Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places
Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others
Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section
My Guide Chamonix is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.