My Guide Website?
Geneva: Private Chamonix Mont Blanc Day Tour1 Reviews
Explore the stunning alpine scenery of Chamonix, in the heart of the French Alps. Whilst there, be impressed with the famous highest mountain of Europe: Mont Blanc.
- Explore the Chamonix Village alpine resort
- Take the cable car to Aiguille du midi or Brévent
- Ride the mountain train to glacier Mer de Glace
- Admire the views of the Alps
DescriptionExplore the stunning alpine scenery of Chamonix in the French Alps. Throughout a 1.5-hour drive, be impressed with amazing views over the motorway as you travel through a valley surrounded by the Alps. Chamonix is a picturesque town, and the most famous mountain resort in France. Mon-Blanc towers above this town, and if you look to the sky from anywhere in the city you are bound to see it. From Chamonix, enjoy a bus ride to the third-most-visited mountain location in the world. You can book just transportation, or choose to include the multi-pass which works both for the cable car and the mountain train on the day: Cable car Aiguille du Midi Ride up the cable car and discover spectacular panoramic views of the Chamonix Valley and the French, Swiss, and Italian Alps at 3,842 meters. On a clear day, you may even see the Mattherhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland. Mer de Glace Mountain Train Board the charming red cog railway up to Montenvers to enjoy fabulous views of Mer de Glace. This magnificent glacier is 7 kilometers long, and averages just under a mile wide. Surrounded by the impressive summits of Les Drus, Les Grandes Jorasses and Les Grands Charmoz, the Montenvers site is a natural living witness of the climate change of this era.
IncludesPrivate transportation Driver/guide Bottled water Multipass (cable and train if option selected)
- Please note that if Aiguille du midi is closed, your guides will bring you to Brévent or Flégère with the same pass
- A passport is necessary on the day of travel • Children under 3 years cannot go on the cable car
- Pregnant women cannot travel on the cable car, but can go to the village and the train
- This tour will take place every day, under any weather conditions
- If cable car or train is close suddenly because of the weather, an alternative activity or partial refund is refunded (but never the cost of transportation)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€390.18Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today