My Guide Website?
Chamonix: Tandem Paragliding Flight with Mont-Blanc Views15 Reviews
Take-off facing Mont Blanc, 1000 meters above the breathtaking Chamonix valley with this tandem paragliding experience that includes a flight lesson and thrilling in-air acrobatics.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chamonix:If youʻre booking your trip to Chamonix last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Geneva: Day Trip to Chamonix with Cable Car and Train
- From Geneva: Full-Day Trip to Chamonix and Mont-Blanc
- From Geneva: Guided Day Trip to Chamonix and Mont-Blanc
- Experience the exhilaration of taking off over the stunning Chamonix valley
- Appreciate the beauty of the Mont-Blanc Massif from an unusual perspective
- Learn some tips and tricks about paragliding with the help your instructor
- Paraglide with confidence with use of well-maintained paragliding equipment
- Satisfy your need for excitement with the option to try some in-air acrobatics
DescriptionExpereince the adventure of soaring over the Chamonix valley with this family-friendly. tandem paragliding experience that is open to everyone from the age of 5 to the age of 100. Feel confident as you fly with a flying tutorial from your paragliding instructor. Meet your instructor at the activity provider's office and get set up with your high-quality harness and helmet. Head up to the take-off location that towers high above the Chamonix Valley. Get help from your instructor at every step of the way. Listen as your instructor carefully coaches you until you are ready. Run to get a few steps of momentum on a gentle slope facing Mont Blanc and be lifted by the wind. Fly for at least 20 minutes during which you can learn to pilot, under the advice of your flight instructor. Relax as you take in the mountain scenery from this unique perspective. Thrill-seekers can try out some optional acrobatics before landing.
IncludesInstructor Pilot training Paragliding experience with acrobatics
- The duration of the flight is about 20 minutes