My Guide Website?
Chamonix: Tandem Paragliding Flight33 Reviews
Marvel at the stunning views of Le Brevent and Chamonix from the air on this tandem paragliding flight. Fly with a professional for 15-30 minutes.
- Fly over Le Brevent, Chamonix, and possibly a glacier
- Enjoy stunning views of the Mont Blanc range during your flight
- Experience tandem paragliding with a professional pilot
DescriptionMeet the pilot in Chamonix at the paragliding school to begin your tandem flight adventure. The pilot will prepare the equipment and ensure everything is in order. You’ll be provided with a helmet and a harness, which is the harness in which you will be seated during the flight. Next is a briefing about what is expected of you during take-off and the flight. After ensuring you are properly equipped, staff will take you to the cable car, and with your pilot you'll continue up to the take-off site. Then, all you have to do is enjoy your flight. Take in spectacular alpine views as you fly over Le Brevent, Chamonix, and maybe even a glacier.
IncludesProfessional paragliding instructor Paragliding and safety equipment (sails, harnesses, helmets) Insurance Transportation between the school and the cable car park
- Flight time: 15-30 minutes
- Total height difference: 1,100 meters
- Period: all year, even in the winter, except between late September and mid December, or if the cable car is closed
- Times: the morning is best in June, July, and August, and the afternoon the rest of the year
- Occasionally you won't be able to fly from the usual spot, Brevent Plan Praz. In this case, you will fly from Plan de L'Aiguille and you will be expected to pay an additional €10