Chamonix Valley Bus Services
There are three main bus stops in Chamonix: one in Chamonix sud in front of the bowling-alley, one in the centre of town opposite the Majestic Congrès and next to the Tourist Office and one on Place du Mont Blanc opposite the Alpina hotel. There are also bus stops at the Gare du Montenvers and at the Telepherique de l'Aiguille du Midi.
The 'Mulet' is the free shuttle bus that does a circuit around Chamonix.
The Chamonix bus schedule for interseason 2011 runs from the September to the 10th December 2011(depending on the service) and the timetables are listed below as .pdf files
As of the 10th December 2011 the new winter bus timetable for the Chamonix valley will start with more routes and a greater frequency of buses.
Go to www.chamonix-bus.com for the complete bus schedule.
- Line 1: Les Houches - Chamonix - Les Grands Montets - Le Tour
- Line 1: Le Tour - Les Grands Montets - Chamonix - Les Houches
- Line 2: Glacier des Bossons - Chamonix - Les Praz Flégère
- Line 3: Les Pélerins - Chamonix
- Line 5: Chamonix - Les Houches - Servez
- Le Mulet - Free shuttle bus in town