Where to eat your Christmas meal 2010 - Chamonix
Are you a business owner in Chamonix?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chamonix.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
If you will be celebrating Christmas 2010 in Chamonix and are looking for somewhere to eat a traditional British-style roast dinner with all the trimmings you can try:
* Hotel Le Vert - the vibrant hotel at Les Gaillands just outside Chamonix on the way to Les Bossons is offering dinner on the 25th at 18:00 or 20:30 for 25€ per head with sparkling wine included. Tel 04 50 53 13 58
* The Jeykll Irish Bar and Restaurant - near Chamonix Sud main bus stop and the Hotel Aiglons will be serving dinner at 16:00 and 19:00 for 45€ per person, with a half bottle of wine included. After dinner there'll be live music in the bar. Tel 04 50 55 99 70
Now the French eat their big Christmas dinner on the evening of the 24th. But if you're looking for something a little different lots of local establishments are offering special dinners on the 25th too:
* Les Vieilles Luges - on the slopes of Les Houches is a gorgeous mountain restaurant that will be offering two sittings at lunchtime on the 25th. All dishes are homemade and include delights such as Lamb Shanks. Tel 06 84 42 37 00
* Hotel Les Lanchers - over in Les Praz is a British/French run family hotel that has just been renovated and extended. Their chef Jean Yves will be preparing gourmet gala dinners on the 24th and 25th. Tel 04 50 53 47 19
* Cafe de L'Arve - the restaurant in the Hotel de L'Arve in the centre of Chamonix is hosting gala dinners on the 24th and 25th with foie gras, roasted capon, cheese platter and chocolate yule log all for 40€. Tel 04 50 53 58 57
* Le Chaudron - is one of our secret fave restaurants tucked away in rue du Moulin, so keep it under your hat! The Christmas menu includes roast capon (a big male chicken!), a Reblochon and apple dish and a special 'Santa Surprise' dessert, all for 45€ per person. Tel 04 50 53 40 34
Wherever you decide to go for your Christmas dinner in Chamonix, have a good one!
You may also like
Albert PremierPanama, Bocas Del Toro
This michelin star, gastronomic restaurant has a fantastic reputation and for good reason: this is French cuisine at its finest. It is extremely pricey, but if you can af...
Jardins du Mont-BlancPanama, Bocas Del Toro
French cuisine in gastronomic style, served in front of the open fire in winter, or on the pool-side terrace in summer................
Poco LocoPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Making some of the best burgers in the valley, Poco Loco also has a tiny but cosy bar, with restaurant area upstairs, so when it's all cold and wintery you can eat on the...
La Petite KitchenPanama, Bocas Del Toro
La Petite Kitchen is a new modern European style restaurant in the heart of Chamonix. You'll find a warm welcome, good prices, and excellent food. The decor is a 50's and...
Le Hors PistesLes-Houches, Bocas Del Toro
Le Hors Pistes is a large, newly built alpine chalet style restaurant with a huge terrace right on the pistes of Les Houches. A perfect pit stop for a drink or lunch........
Refuge de LognanArgentiere, Bocas Del Toro
The Chalet Refuge de Lognan is open during winter and summer welcoming skiers and walkers with food and drinks in a most authentic, chilled out atmosphere................
Chamonix ChefPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Chamonix Chef is Philip, who has been living and working in the Chamonix valley for over 20 years. In that time, he has runs catered chalets and his own restaurant before...
LinguiniPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Linguini opened in 2010 and offers a wide range of freshly made pastas, soups and salads with desserts and drinks available too................
Perro LocoPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Great pizzas in the heart of Chamonix, to eat in or takeaway................
Alan PeruPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Alan Peru opened its doors during the winter season of 2006/2007, and immediately has become a hit with the locals, probably because of the combination of originality and...