Where to eat your Christmas meal 2010 - Chamonix
Are you a business owner in Chamonix?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chamonix.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
If you will be celebrating Christmas 2010 in Chamonix and are looking for somewhere to eat a traditional British-style roast dinner with all the trimmings you can try:
* Hotel Le Vert - the vibrant hotel at Les Gaillands just outside Chamonix on the way to Les Bossons is offering dinner on the 25th at 18:00 or 20:30 for 25€ per head with sparkling wine included. Tel 04 50 53 13 58
* The Jeykll Irish Bar and Restaurant - near Chamonix Sud main bus stop and the Hotel Aiglons will be serving dinner at 16:00 and 19:00 for 45€ per person, with a half bottle of wine included. After dinner there'll be live music in the bar. Tel 04 50 55 99 70
Now the French eat their big Christmas dinner on the evening of the 24th. But if you're looking for something a little different lots of local establishments are offering special dinners on the 25th too:
* Les Vieilles Luges - on the slopes of Les Houches is a gorgeous mountain restaurant that will be offering two sittings at lunchtime on the 25th. All dishes are homemade and include delights such as Lamb Shanks. Tel 06 84 42 37 00
* Hotel Les Lanchers - over in Les Praz is a British/French run family hotel that has just been renovated and extended. Their chef Jean Yves will be preparing gourmet gala dinners on the 24th and 25th. Tel 04 50 53 47 19
* Cafe de L'Arve - the restaurant in the Hotel de L'Arve in the centre of Chamonix is hosting gala dinners on the 24th and 25th with foie gras, roasted capon, cheese platter and chocolate yule log all for 40€. Tel 04 50 53 58 57
* Le Chaudron - is one of our secret fave restaurants tucked away in rue du Moulin, so keep it under your hat! The Christmas menu includes roast capon (a big male chicken!), a Reblochon and apple dish and a special 'Santa Surprise' dessert, all for 45€ per person. Tel 04 50 53 40 34
Wherever you decide to go for your Christmas dinner in Chamonix, have a good one!
You may also like
Le MunchiePanama, Bocas Del Toro
This funky restaurant is extremely popular and considered one of the best medium prices restaurants by many. The clientele is mostly Swedish and English and be warned as ...
Poco LocoPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Making some of the best burgers in the valley, Poco Loco also has a tiny but cosy bar, with restaurant area upstairs, so when it's all cold and wintery you can eat on the...
Le RobinsonPanama, Bocas Del Toro
In the heart of Bois du Bouchet, the restaurant has a large garden terrace well shaded by trees. The menu is varied for all tastes and kids will love to play in the garde...
La FermeLes-Houches, Bocas Del Toro
La Ferme in Les Houches is an old farmhouse on the slopes that offers simple, yet tasty home-cooked food right under the Maison Neuve chairlift. The sunny south facing te...
La BoccalattePanama, Bocas Del Toro
For those nights when everyone wants to eat something different, this restaurant is a great choice: an enormous menu with everything from excellent pizzas to fondue to cl...
Tendance FoehnChamonix-Les--Praz, Bocas Del Toro
Tendance Foehn is the snack bar at the top of the main Flegere cable car above Les Praz village in the Chamonix valley. Open all day it serves snacks as well as hot and c...
Midnight ExpressPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Open every day from 11am - 2am, the Midnight Express makes excellent huge burgers that are perfect for lunch on the go or the late night munchies!...............
Granges d'en HautLes-Houches, Bocas Del Toro
In a beautiful mountain setting, the restaurant offers a style of cuisine that is a perfect marriage between the modern and the traditional. The view over the valley will...
El PozzoPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Ludo makes the best take away crêpes in town - fast, fresh and delicious, sweet or savoury, it's a great snack at any time of day. He also offers delicious panini sandwi...
Casa ValerioPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Casa Valerio is a long established restaurant in Chamonix serving gastronomic Italian food. This place is very popular with locals and tourists who all seem to come back ...