Where to eat your Christmas meal 2010 - Chamonix
Are you a business owner in Chamonix?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chamonix.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
If you will be celebrating Christmas 2010 in Chamonix and are looking for somewhere to eat a traditional British-style roast dinner with all the trimmings you can try:
* Hotel Le Vert - the vibrant hotel at Les Gaillands just outside Chamonix on the way to Les Bossons is offering dinner on the 25th at 18:00 or 20:30 for 25€ per head with sparkling wine included. Tel 04 50 53 13 58
* The Jeykll Irish Bar and Restaurant - near Chamonix Sud main bus stop and the Hotel Aiglons will be serving dinner at 16:00 and 19:00 for 45€ per person, with a half bottle of wine included. After dinner there'll be live music in the bar. Tel 04 50 55 99 70
Now the French eat their big Christmas dinner on the evening of the 24th. But if you're looking for something a little different lots of local establishments are offering special dinners on the 25th too:
* Les Vieilles Luges - on the slopes of Les Houches is a gorgeous mountain restaurant that will be offering two sittings at lunchtime on the 25th. All dishes are homemade and include delights such as Lamb Shanks. Tel 06 84 42 37 00
* Hotel Les Lanchers - over in Les Praz is a British/French run family hotel that has just been renovated and extended. Their chef Jean Yves will be preparing gourmet gala dinners on the 24th and 25th. Tel 04 50 53 47 19
* Cafe de L'Arve - the restaurant in the Hotel de L'Arve in the centre of Chamonix is hosting gala dinners on the 24th and 25th with foie gras, roasted capon, cheese platter and chocolate yule log all for 40€. Tel 04 50 53 58 57
* Le Chaudron - is one of our secret fave restaurants tucked away in rue du Moulin, so keep it under your hat! The Christmas menu includes roast capon (a big male chicken!), a Reblochon and apple dish and a special 'Santa Surprise' dessert, all for 45€ per person. Tel 04 50 53 40 34
Wherever you decide to go for your Christmas dinner in Chamonix, have a good one!
You may also like
Bergerie PlanPrazPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Bergerie de PlanPraz is the main mountain restaurant just next to where you arrive on the Brevent bubble lift. With stunning views over to Mont Blanc and the Mer de Glace...
Pizza SalsaPanama, Bocas Del Toro
In just a few minutes the team at Pizza Salsa will create your delicious pizza for you to enjoy either on their terrace or to takeaway. Phone in your takeaway order so th...
La Petite KitchenPanama, Bocas Del Toro
La Petite Kitchen is a new modern European style restaurant in the heart of Chamonix. You'll find a warm welcome, good prices, and excellent food. The decor is a 50's and...
La Glacier Des AiguillesPanama, Bocas Del Toro
In a small traditional chalet at Les Gaillands, this savoyarde restaurant has a large menu of local specialties................
Cafe de lArvePanama, Bocas Del Toro
The Cafe de l'Arve is the restaurant at the ever popular Hotel de l'Arve in Chamonix centre. More than just your usual French brasserie, the Cafe de l'Arve prides itself ...
AnnapurnaPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Annapurna serves traditional Indian cuisine in a small restaurant. The Indian owners are friendly and hardworking, with dad overlooking everything and everyone. The menu ...
L'EdenPanama, Bocas Del Toro
A great balance between contemporary and classic French cuisine with an atmosphere both relaxed and elegant. The restaurant is recognised by the Michelin guide..............
GandhiLes-Houches, Bocas Del Toro
Indian and Pakistani food comes to Les Houches with the Gandhi restaurant in the St Antoine area of the village. Open for lunch, dinner and takeaway for those looking for...
Le TetrasPanama, Bocas Del Toro
A popular restaurant in Chamonix Sud................
LinguiniPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Linguini opened in 2010 and offers a wide range of freshly made pastas, soups and salads with desserts and drinks available too................