Where to eat your Christmas meal 2010 - Chamonix
Are you a business owner in Chamonix?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chamonix.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
If you will be celebrating Christmas 2010 in Chamonix and are looking for somewhere to eat a traditional British-style roast dinner with all the trimmings you can try:
* Hotel Le Vert - the vibrant hotel at Les Gaillands just outside Chamonix on the way to Les Bossons is offering dinner on the 25th at 18:00 or 20:30 for 25€ per head with sparkling wine included. Tel 04 50 53 13 58
* The Jeykll Irish Bar and Restaurant - near Chamonix Sud main bus stop and the Hotel Aiglons will be serving dinner at 16:00 and 19:00 for 45€ per person, with a half bottle of wine included. After dinner there'll be live music in the bar. Tel 04 50 55 99 70
Now the French eat their big Christmas dinner on the evening of the 24th. But if you're looking for something a little different lots of local establishments are offering special dinners on the 25th too:
* Les Vieilles Luges - on the slopes of Les Houches is a gorgeous mountain restaurant that will be offering two sittings at lunchtime on the 25th. All dishes are homemade and include delights such as Lamb Shanks. Tel 06 84 42 37 00
* Hotel Les Lanchers - over in Les Praz is a British/French run family hotel that has just been renovated and extended. Their chef Jean Yves will be preparing gourmet gala dinners on the 24th and 25th. Tel 04 50 53 47 19
* Cafe de L'Arve - the restaurant in the Hotel de L'Arve in the centre of Chamonix is hosting gala dinners on the 24th and 25th with foie gras, roasted capon, cheese platter and chocolate yule log all for 40€. Tel 04 50 53 58 57
* Le Chaudron - is one of our secret fave restaurants tucked away in rue du Moulin, so keep it under your hat! The Christmas menu includes roast capon (a big male chicken!), a Reblochon and apple dish and a special 'Santa Surprise' dessert, all for 45€ per person. Tel 04 50 53 40 34
Wherever you decide to go for your Christmas dinner in Chamonix, have a good one!
You may also like
Cafe de lArvePanama, Bocas Del Toro
The Cafe de l'Arve is the restaurant at the ever popular Hotel de l'Arve in Chamonix centre. More than just your usual French brasserie, the Cafe de l'Arve prides itself ...
Le Fer à ChevalPanama, Bocas Del Toro
One of the oldest of Chamonix's restaurants, the menu is deceptively simple and extremely good. The meat is excellent quality and everything is cooked to perfection. The ...
L'Aiguille du Midi RestaurantPanama, Bocas Del Toro
A big, traditional menu including some local specialties, and only the best ingredients. Their set menus offer great value for money. A generous buffet is on offer for br...
PapillonPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Newly opened in 2010, Papillon offers fresh, tasty, homemade food to take away. The menu changes daily and you can pop in to get your breakfast, lunch or dinner.............
Pizza SalsaPanama, Bocas Del Toro
In just a few minutes the team at Pizza Salsa will create your delicious pizza for you to enjoy either on their terrace or to takeaway. Phone in your takeaway order so th...
Hotel Les LanchersChamonix-Les--Praz, Bocas Del Toro
Newly extended and renovated in 2010, the Hotel Les Lanchers is a friendly hotel and restaurant well-placed for skiing at La Flegere................
Le Petit Mont Blanc - CourmayeurItaly, Bocas Del Toro
Le Petit Mont Blanc is on the Val Veny side of the mountain of the Courmayeur ski area, open in winter and summer the chalet offers a warm welcome and tasty food............
Le BistrotPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Newly renovated in a modern style, this restaurant has a gastronomic reputation. The chef, Mickey, has worked with celebrity michelin starred chef Marc Verrat...............
Restaurant L'ImpossiblePanama, Bocas Del Toro
The Restaurant Impossible is one of Chamonix's most popular addresses. Housed in a converted farmhouse that dates back to 1754, the atmosphere is warm and authentic for t...
Grand Hotel MontenversPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Le Grand Hotel Montenvers takes you right back in time to the 19th century when Chamonix was being conquered left, right and centre by alpinists. Nowadays, it's a great p...