Where to eat your Christmas meal 2010 - Chamonix
Are you a business owner in Chamonix?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chamonix.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
If you will be celebrating Christmas 2010 in Chamonix and are looking for somewhere to eat a traditional British-style roast dinner with all the trimmings you can try:
* Hotel Le Vert - the vibrant hotel at Les Gaillands just outside Chamonix on the way to Les Bossons is offering dinner on the 25th at 18:00 or 20:30 for 25€ per head with sparkling wine included. Tel 04 50 53 13 58
* The Jeykll Irish Bar and Restaurant - near Chamonix Sud main bus stop and the Hotel Aiglons will be serving dinner at 16:00 and 19:00 for 45€ per person, with a half bottle of wine included. After dinner there'll be live music in the bar. Tel 04 50 55 99 70
Now the French eat their big Christmas dinner on the evening of the 24th. But if you're looking for something a little different lots of local establishments are offering special dinners on the 25th too:
* Les Vieilles Luges - on the slopes of Les Houches is a gorgeous mountain restaurant that will be offering two sittings at lunchtime on the 25th. All dishes are homemade and include delights such as Lamb Shanks. Tel 06 84 42 37 00
* Hotel Les Lanchers - over in Les Praz is a British/French run family hotel that has just been renovated and extended. Their chef Jean Yves will be preparing gourmet gala dinners on the 24th and 25th. Tel 04 50 53 47 19
* Cafe de L'Arve - the restaurant in the Hotel de L'Arve in the centre of Chamonix is hosting gala dinners on the 24th and 25th with foie gras, roasted capon, cheese platter and chocolate yule log all for 40€. Tel 04 50 53 58 57
* Le Chaudron - is one of our secret fave restaurants tucked away in rue du Moulin, so keep it under your hat! The Christmas menu includes roast capon (a big male chicken!), a Reblochon and apple dish and a special 'Santa Surprise' dessert, all for 45€ per person. Tel 04 50 53 40 34
Wherever you decide to go for your Christmas dinner in Chamonix, have a good one!
You may also like
Le Hors PistesLes-Houches, Bocas Del Toro
Le Hors Pistes is a large, newly built alpine chalet style restaurant with a huge terrace right on the pistes of Les Houches. A perfect pit stop for a drink or lunch........
Le BartavelPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Au coeur de Chamonix le Bartavel propose les basics de la cuisine Italienne. Les pizzas sont très bonnes. En été la terrasse avec la magnifique vue sur le Mon-Blanc es...
Chez LuigiArgentiere, Bocas Del Toro
Le restaurant italien de référence à Argentière................
Creperie GentianePanama, Bocas Del Toro
A big choice of crêpes, both sweet and savoury, as well as some local specialties. The restaurant is right next to the river, and is open from 12-2.30pm and 6-10pm.........
La CalechePanama, Bocas Del Toro
La Caleche is a large Savoyarde restaurant right in the centre of town. This is the only place to go if you want to get a real local meal in an authentic setting: the ser...
Midnight ExpressPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Open every day from 11am - 2am, the Midnight Express makes excellent huge burgers that are perfect for lunch on the go or the late night munchies!...............
Le Cap HornPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Le Cap Horn comprises two restaurants and a champagne bar situated on the historic street of rue des Moulins in the centre of Chamonix's old town quarter................
Le RobinsonPanama, Bocas Del Toro
In the heart of Bois du Bouchet, the restaurant has a large garden terrace well shaded by trees. The menu is varied for all tastes and kids will love to play in the garde...
Les Vieilles LugesLes-Houches, Bocas Del Toro
Go skiing or hiking on the pistes of Les Houches, stop in the middle of the pine forest and enjoy gorgeous home-cooked food at Les Vieilles Luges restaurant................
El PozzoPanama, Bocas Del Toro
Ludo makes the best take away crêpes in town - fast, fresh and delicious, sweet or savoury, it's a great snack at any time of day. He also offers delicious panini sandwi...