From Geneva: Private Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Day Trip
Explore the stunning alpine landscape around Chamonix-Mont-Blanc on this private excursion from Geneva. You will be collected from your hotel in Geneva and transported to Chamonix at the base of the tallest mountain in the Alps.
Are you a business owner in Chamonix?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chamonix.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the famous alpine town of Chamonix
- Breathtaking views surrounded by the highest mountain in the Alps
- Private air-conditioned transportation
DescriptionOn this private day trip, admire the world-famous mountain resort of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, its towering peaks, glaciers, and picturesque alpine town. This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps. During your full-day tour, you will ride the Aiguille Du Midi cable car to enjoy a 360 degree viewpoint over the French, Swiss and Italian Alps. This is the highest point accessible by cable car in Europe. At the summit, there are a number of viewing terraces, a cafeteria and a souvenir shop. Then you will ride the Montenvers railway from Chamonix to Mer de Glace, France’s largest glacier. Visitors can descend into the ice cave that is sculpted into the glacier. Consider that this ticket does not include any ticket fairs with the cable car or the railway. At the foot of Mont Blanc, you will visit Chamonix town center to soak up the atmosphere of this alpine town. This picturesque place is beautiful all year round, and offers a great range of attractions, shops, and restaurants for you to enjoy. At the end of your trip, tranfer back to Geneva where your tour will end.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Return transport from Geneva to Chamonix Driver/guide Refreshments Tickets to the Aiguille du Midi and Montenvers are not included in the price
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at the time of booking
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Select 'entrance tickets' add on to include entrance to the Aiguille du Midi and the Montenvers Railway
- Select 'all inclusive' add on to include entrance tickets as well as a three-course lunch at a top Chamonix restaurant