From Geneva: Day Trip to Chamonix & Geneva City Tour
Visit one of the most famous mountain villages at the foot of the remarkable and majestic Mont Blanc and discover Geneva and all of its secrets.
Are you a business owner in Chamonix?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chamonix.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the village of Chamonix full of charm
- Discover the famous Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Europe
- Let yourself be seduced by the city of Geneva
DescriptionCombine 2-days in one and enjoy the little time that you have to spend in Geneva to explore its most beautiful landscapes. Only 90 minutes away from Geneva, take a coach and go directly to Chamonix. Enjoy the little streets of Chamonix full of charm and admire Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Europe. Admire all of the beautiful mountains that surround you. Afterwards, go back to Geneva and do the city tour of Geneva that will bring you to visit the international part through the center of the world’s peacemaking organizations, followed by a tour of the main tourist attractions of the city such as Jet d'eau (Fountain) and the wonderful Flower Clock. Moreover, get a taste of Genevan history with the mini train Tramway Tour and dig even deeper into the Old Town with your guide on a walking tour.
IncludesBus transportation English guide Cable car Aiguille du midi (if option selected) City tour of Geneva Trolley for the Old Town Lunch
- This tour will cross the French border, please bring your passport
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed to take the cable car