My Guide Website?
Paris: Fly Over France Virtual Reality Experience
Equip yourself with a virtual reality headset and board a flight simulator to soar over the most emblematic sites of France in the center of Paris.
- Fly across the Bay to the top of the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey
- Feel the wind in your hair as you fly over Mont Blanc
- Be amazed by the lighting of the Azay-Le-Rideau castle and the Pont du Gard
- Let yourself be surprised by the magic of colors in Gordes
DescriptionFrom the center of Paris, travel across the most emblematic and beautiful places that France has to offer thansk to a flight simulator and a high-technology headset ! Thanks to exceptional aerial images and spectacular moments of free flight, the experience allows you to rediscover the most beautiful places and landscapes of France: the village of Gordes in the heart of the Luberon, the abbey of Mont Saint-Michel, the impressive cliffs of Etretat, the needles and glaciers on the Mont Blanc route... At the end of an unforgettable journey, from the sea-spray of Normandy to the roof of Europe, you will cover more than 10,000 kilometers without leaving Paris!
IncludesThe price includes the whole experience equipment (flight simulator and headset).
- This activity is available in French and English
- Minimum size: 1.20 meters (4 feet)
- Free toilets are available