My Guide Website?
Megève: Snowshoeing and Dinner in a mountain Refuge
Experience an unusual and exceptional evening that will mark your stay in Megève. Enjoy a starfilled evening with a snowshoe walk and a dinner of local specialties in an alpine mountain hut.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chamonix:If youʻre booking your trip to Chamonix last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Geneva: Day Trip to Chamonix with Cable Car and Train
- From Geneva: Full-Day Trip to Chamonix and Mont-Blanc
- From Geneva: Guided Day Trip to Chamonix and Mont-Blanc
- Dine in a mountain refuge
- Enjoy a hearty Savoyard meal
- Put your snowshoes on and feel the snow
DescriptionAt sunset, put on your snowshoes for a short ascent, accompanied by your guide, to the Montagnette refuge. The owner of the chalet, will warmly welcome you to her former alpine chalet, full of history and anecdotes. Enjoy a magical evening in an unusual setting. After a hearty Savoyard meal, back in our snowshoes for an exciting descent through the forest, guided by the stars, in a magical atmosphere! Adaptable on the Chamonix - Megeve area If there isn't much snow, we would still do the activity as planned by hiking.
IncludesDiner in Mountain refuge (excluding drinks) Mountain specialist services Specific equipment for this activity Happy memories Private experience
- This program is subject to change depending on weather conditions. If so, we will contact you to let you know.