My Guide Website?
Geneva Private Day Trip to Mont Blanc glacier and 3860m Top
Customise your Chamonix and Mont Blanc day trip with choice of activities Train ride to Mere de Glace Glacier and ice cave, peek of 3862m Aiguille du Midi Shopping and sightseeing in Chamonix village
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chamonix:If youʻre booking your trip to Chamonix last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Geneva: Full-Day Trip to Chamonix and Mont-Blanc
- From Geneva: Day Trip to Chamonix with Cable Car and Train
- From Geneva: Guided Day Trip to Chamonix and Mont-Blanc
- Customise your Chamonix and Mont Blanc day trip with choice of activities
- Glacier Train ride to Mere de Glace and ice cave
- High end shopping and sightseeing in Chamonix village
- Cable car ride to the peek of 3862m Aiguille du Midi
DescriptionDoor to door Private tour from your Hotel lobby in Geneva. Travell in serenity aboard an air-conditioned Suv or Mini van through the valleys and mountains of the French alps after crossing the border into France, discover the always snowy Mont Blanc as you arrive to Chamonix. Various activities are waiting for you in Chamonix, choose the best ones suitable for your schedule or interest! If you are not afraid of heights and you want to feel like on the top of the world, choose a cable car ride onto Aiguille du midi, which stands 3862m above ground! Visit a real glacier until you can, get a glacier train ride to Montenvers and look out over the glaciers of Mer the Glace, and walk inside in one of its ice caves! Those who wish to have a leisure day in Chamonix, at the foot of Mont Blanc, can enjoy a glass of wine, a fine meal a lunch at one of Chamonix’s traditional restaurants. After filled up with new memories, you will be transferred back to your Hotel in comfort.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off On board wifi Private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicule
- The visits to Aiguille du midi by cable car and to glacier Mer de Glace by train can be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.