Geneva: Independent Full-Day Trip to Chamonix and Mont-Blanc9 Reviews
Hop onto a bus from Geneva to discover the quaint, well-known Alpine skiing village of Chamonix.
- Visit the most famous ski resort of France, Chamonix
- Enjoy the view of the Alps, the biggest range of mountain in Europe
- Discover the secrets of glaciers
- Wander in the streets of this typical mountain village
- Taste a typical fondue from Savoy
DescriptionHow does it feel to be at the foot of the highest mountain in Europe? Find out, with reliable transport from Geneva to Chamonix Mont Blanc. Board a bus and enjoy the 75-minute drive by motor-coach through the picturesque Arve Valley to the typical Alpine village at the foot of the remarkable and majestic Mont-Blanc. Enjoy your day as you stroll in the little streets full of charms of Chamonix. Enter in a local shop to discover the local flavors as Mountain Honey, cheese or charcuterie. Try a fondue or a raclette in once of the numerous restaurants of this well-known ski resort. Discover where the first Olympic Games of winter started in 1924. Situated at the border between France and Italy, this town is famous for its tunnel under the mountain, which joins the 2 countries. Enjoy the activities available in this little town before you head back to Geneva. If you choose the cable car option you can enjoy the ride up to the Aiguille du Midi and be amazed by the view. In the afternoon, take advantage of the mountain train and discover the Ice Sea. If you choose the all inclusive option you will have lunch in a nice brasserie in Chamonix.
IncludesTransportation Cable car Aiguille du Midi (if option is selected) Mer de Glace (if option is selected) Lunch (if option is selected) Lunch (unless option selected) Gratuities Personal expenses Guide
- Please note, this tour takes place in all weather conditions. However, the local partner cannot guarantee the functionality of the cable car or the train. If these are closed, you will be offered an alternative or a partial refund. Transport will not be refunded
- Please bring your passport
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY