My Guide Website?
From Geneva: Private Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Day Trip4 Reviews
Explore the alpine landscape around Chamonix on a private day trip from Geneva. Ride the Aiguille Du Midi cable car, descend into an ice cave, and see Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps.
- Explore the famous alpine town of Chamonix
- Breathtaking views surrounded by the highest mountain in the Alps
- Private air-conditioned transportation
DescriptionOn this private day trip, admire the world-famous mountain resort of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, its towering peaks, glaciers, and picturesque alpine town. This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps. During your full-day trip, you will ride the Aiguille Du Midi cable car to enjoy a 360-degree viewpoint over the French, Swiss, and Italian Alps. This is the highest point accessible by cable car in Europe. At the summit, there are a number of viewing terraces, a cafeteria, and a souvenir shop. Then you will ride the Montenvers railway from Chamonix to Mer de Glace, France’s largest glacier. Descend into the ice cave that is sculpted into the glacier. Consider that this ticket does not include any ticket fairs with the cable car or the railway. At the foot of Mont Blanc, you will visit Chamonix town center to soak up the atmosphere of this alpine town. This picturesque place is beautiful all year round and offers a great range of attractions, shops, and restaurants for you to enjoy. At the end of your trip, transfer back to Geneva where your day will end. *Ice cave closed until the 02nd of june included*
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private driver Round-trip transportation Audio guide Drinks
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at the time of booking
- Select 'entrance tickets' add on to include entrance to the Aiguille du Midi and the Montenvers Railway
- Select 'all inclusive' add on to include entrance tickets as well as a three-course lunch at a top Chamonix restaurant
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€897.42Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today