From Geneva: Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Excursion22 Reviews
Visit the picturesque alpine town of Chamonix on an excursion from Geneva. Take in stunning views, browse the boutiques and sample local products.
- Discover Chamonix, a world-famou alpine resort
- Take in views of Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe
- Enjoy an optional cable car ride
DescriptionTravel through the picturesque Arve Valley from Geneva to Chamonix, explore the famous village of Chamonix, and marvel at the alpine views. The resort experienced its first growth spurt in the Victorian era, hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has emerged as the capital of all-mountain skiing. The steep-sided valley, with its glaciers and rocky spires, is where snow-sports and mountaineering meet. The busy town is a popular destination for day trippers. Find shopping designer brands and fashionable mountain brands in the many boutiques. Sample local products such as cheese, meats and fresh honey.
IncludesBus transportation Local host Cable car (if option selected) Mountain train (if option selected) Lunch Drinks Guide
- Please bring your passport, as it is a requirement for joining the tour
- Warm clothing is recommended in the winter
- Children under 4 years of age are not allowed on the cable car
- Tour will take place every day, under all weather conditions
- Functionality of the cable car and train cannot be guaranteed
- If activities are closed you will be offered an alternative option or a partial refund. Transport will not be refunded in such cases
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability