Chamonix Mont-Blanc Day Trip from Geneva89 Reviews
Discover the incredible world-famous mountain resort of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Take an executive minibus and explore the towering peaks, majestic glaciers, and picturesque alpine town of Chamonix.
- Take some free time for lunch in Chamonix and explore this world famous Alpine town
- Travel to the Chamonix Valley in executive style minibus, with air conditioning and free refreshments
- Admire Alpine scenery that attracts visitors from all over the globe
- Take the Aiguille du Midi Cable Car to the top of the highest mountain in Europe, Mont-Blanc
DescriptionTake a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Chamonix Mont-Blanc, the highest mountain in Western Europe. After a scenic drive through the Arve valley, see Mont-Blanc on the horizon after the short 1 hour 20 minute journey. At the foot of Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in western Europe, Chamonix’s alpine town atmosphere and spectacular scenery attract people from all over the globe. This picturesque year-round village offers a great range of attractions, monuments, shops, bars and restaurants. Chamonix's charming cobbled streets invite everyone to explore, we are sure it will leave a lasting impression.
IncludesDoor to door pick up from your hotel in Geneva Transportation to and from Chamonix by executive minibus with air conditioning and refreshments All tolls and taxes Audio commentary is available in 6 languages Lunch (unless option selected) Drinks Live tour guide
- Warm clothes and sturdy footwear are recommended
- Passports are required to cross the Swiss-French border
- The currency in France is the Euro
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability